We are glad to inform you that the piloting period for EWC project (Effective Writers and Communicators) has already started.
Under the Life Long Learning Programme, EWC innovative online course combines theory and practice addressed to young SME employees and entrepreneurs that are willing to improve their business communication skills.
Why to participate in the EWC course. You can:
- Improve written and oral business communication skills
- Contact other people like you from all over Europe
- Enhance your employability and access to the international market
- Attend an international event and travel to UK to discuss and share ideas with experts in education and training and with potential employers, businesses and organizations
How to participate in the EWC course:
- Follow this link: http://effectivewriting.eu/ewc-course
- Choose “Create an account ” and fill in your details
- Press “register” to complete the process.
- Then you will receive in the email address you provided
- This email will inform you on your login details and on how you can activate your account
- Then you can visit the online course and the social networking platform by entering your login details once.
- After exploring the available units of our course, you can choose those of your interest
- Enroll yourself in a unit by using the enrollment key word “cmt”.
Final EWC Conference:
Our final conference will take place in United Kingdom in September 2015.
Among the people who complete the online course and participate actively in the social network platform, 2 people from each partner country will be selected and rewarded with a free trip to the place where the conference will take place in order to attend the event.
For more information, please contact us on:
Email: email@example.com (Contact person: Emmanouela Braoudaki)
or visit our website http://effectivewriting.eu/